Color Magazine (ColorMagazine.com) is a local powerhouse in creating inclusive events and programming for professionals of color. For over a decade, the magazine has maintained a strong record of being a thought leader in inclusion and diversity.
Color hosts several events throughout the year, including:
- The Women of Color Leadership and Empowerment Conference (WOC)
- The Men of Color Leadership Conference (MOC)
- The Professionals of Color Career Summit (POC)
- The Chief Diversity Officer Summit (CDO)
- The All-Inclusive Awards (AIA)
We’re highlighting Color’s work in an effort to promote the upcoming Professionals of Color Career Summit happening next Monday, February 24th. For more information about the events listed above, visit Color’s official About section.
Cultivate Your Career:
The POC Summit is a unique opportunity for career education, networking, and, most important of all, career-winning connections.
An overview of this year’s highlights goes as follows:
- Executive Panel Discussion lead by representatives from NBC Sports Boston, Homesite Insurance, Diversity@Workplace Consulting Group, Sodexo, and Flagship Pioneering
- Networking Reception
- Company Spotlights from Homesite Insurance, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Career Coaching Sessions from LiveWire Collaborative and BeLIVE Coaching & Consulting
Registration for this event is free to all students and alumni interested in attending. Be sure to RSVP in advance to speed up your time during registration in the morning!