Spring semester is almost over!?
For some of us it’s that time of the year to look for a summer internship and for others it’s our last semester and we’re job searching. If you’re unsure about how to go about your job/internship search, the Internship & Career Fair is a great place to start. There will be about 40+ employers at the Career/Internship Fair. This is your time to shine! Learn about the positions they have available and let them know what you bring to the table.
Thursday, March 29, 2018: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
For more information about the employers that will be attending and to RSVP please Click Here.
What can I do to prepare?
- Set up an appointment with a Career Counselor to review your resume.
- Attend one of the Internship & Career Fair Prep workshops
- Do your research
– Click here to look into some of the companies that will be attending the internship fair.
Be sure to filter your search by clicking on “Masters” on the left-hand side under “School Years” to search which companies are looking for graduate students.
– Review the internship/job descriptions you plan to apply for.
- 30-second pitch
– Review the Professional Communication Guide to help create your elevator or 30-second pitch.
- Print out extra copies of your resume and bring them with you in a padfolio or folder.
Need extra help? Set up an appointment with Jessica Chance on Handshake or come in during our walk-in hours (Thursdays 4-6pm with Jessica & Fridays 1-3pm with Shakira).
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.